UVeye Australia’s Under Vehicle Surveillance System (UVSS) is the latest development in hostile vehicle mitigation and security. This state of the art security system will provide the necessary safety and protection against vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED) and deliver hostile vehicle mitigation using artificial intelligence (A.I).
By using artificial intelligence and high intensity LED based lighting, the Under Vehicle Surveillance System is able to monitor, scan, detect and record the undercarriage of any vehicle, displaying a clear crisp image of any foreign objects that could cause damage and/or harm to the premises to the facility control room.
The UVSS system is the ultimate security inspection system, covering all bases, making it perfect for high security locations like embassies, border crossings, airports and military bases. The UVSS works as either a stationary or mobile device. This new range of technology will take hostile vehicle mitigation to a whole new level.
The following are key references of where security screening and ITS systems have been installed at and/or has certified technicians maintaining and servicing equipment. Due to security reasons, is unable to share the type of equipment (models, brands) and types of services (maintenance, installation, etc.) regarding the below references.
- U.S. Secret Service – Washington, D.C., USA (multiple locations to not be disclosed)
- G7 Summit 2017 Taormina – Sicily, Italy
- G7 Summit 2018 Canada – Charlevoix, Canada
- Universal Studios – Orlando, FL, USA
- Disneyland – Anaheim, CA, USA
- United States Air Force (CONUS, EUCOM) – Multiple Locations
- United States Navy (EUCOM) – Multiple Locations including Redzikowo
- United States Army – Multiple Locations CONUS/AFRICOM/CENTCOM
- United States Federal Reserve – Multiple Locations including State of Georgia
- NATO Operations – Multiple Locations EUCOM/CENTCOM
- Port of Valparaiso – Chile
- Port of Manzanillo – Mexico
- Port Authority of New Jersey and New York (PANYNJ) – USA
- Port of North Carolina (U.S. Department of Defense) – USA
- Port of Miami – USA
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation (Multiple Locations) – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia